Friday, October 28, 2011
Tim would be proud. And possibly a little turned on.
After attending both the Vienna Halloween Parade and Cole's character parade at school (where he starred as the genius Skippyjon Jones) . . .
Caroline finally got her moment in the spotlight. Today was "Caroline's parade" as she called it. First her teacher led the kids through some adorable songs, then they donned their costumes for a little parade out in the parking lot. The darling Jasper tried desperately to hold Caroline's hand, but she kept ducking his advances and then finally gave him a piece of her mind. I could just hear her saying "If you try to hold my hand, I'll SLUG you." I thought, Tim would be so proud.





Now Mrs. B, Caroline's teacher, is just about the most sought-after teacher of two-year-olds around. She's phenomenal with the little ones, treats them with complete respect and fully-engaged love and attention. Cole had her, and Caroline has known and adored her since the day she was born. It also just so happens that Mrs. B is built precisely like Sofia Vergara (that's Gloria to you other Modern Family fans). Even I'M attracted to her. So you can imagine that the dads that attended were quite . . . distracted. Too bad Tim had to work . . .


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment