Alright, you know I always have to include these pictures
I'd like to start this post by saying that it's almost 9pm and Cole just got out of bed and sleepily called out that he has to go to the bathroom. I went up to check on him and he said, eyes half-mast, "I can't believe I have to go poopy in the middle of the night." It's really hard not to bust out laughing at that one, but I bit my lip in an effort not to set off a "STOP LAUGHING AT ME" tantrum. In any case, once again, I have a boy who becomes particularly animated when he's down to his skivvies. And you have to photograph it because they're just so darn adorable. Chase was the exact same way (see below picture of him, age three; note also artful use of the towel). I'm praying Caroline doesn't have this same inclination, but seeing as she's already showing signs of being wilder than the "brothers" I'll probably end up posting a similar picture of her in about three years. Anyway, isn't she also so adorable?
No comments:
Post a Comment