Saturday, February 13, 2010

Little Miss TROUBLE






First there was the Oreo. I was holding it in MY hand, intending to eat it, when the phone rang. Caroline was on my hip. I answered the phone, and of course at the same time, Cole started asking for something. I finished my phone conversation, and somehow she was on the floor. EATING MY OREO. I find her all the time with window cords or pennies in her mouth. She's always going up the stairs, then getting so excited about it that she falls backwards. The other day, as I poured my iced tea, she took the opportunity to climb up the Frigidaire shelves, all the way to the top one, which then slid out with her weight. Luckily, I turned around in time to catch her. The boys just weren't this busy (and believe me, they're making up for it now). I thought the third was supposed to be the EASY ONE.

No comments: