Friday, April 17, 2009

Waiting with mixed emotions

Part of me was disappointed that we didn't meet Caroline 3 days ago as originally planned, and part of me wakes up every morning a little disappointed I slept through the night without going into labor. That being said, it has been a week of rainy, 40-degree weather, and the sun has FINALLY come out. And today, as Cole and I ate lunch out on the deck and talked about his morning at preschool, I was suddenly very glad I wasn't already consumed with caring for a newborn. So we'll see how the weekend goes, and we know we'll see her this coming Tuesday at the latest. In the meantime, I'm going to enjoy the boys, and hope to see Chase's first soccer game of the season tomorrow.






The tree is starting to bloom and I'm so excited. It has grown so large (much to the neighbors' dismay) that it reaches up past Caroline's windows and the boys' windows upstairs.



The VAN.

No comments: