Thursday, April 09, 2009

Spring Break

We're getting ready for springtime in Washington and Easter, all the while waiting to see when Caroline will show up. Saturday I took the boys downtown for the Cherry Blossom parade in the District with Grandma, Grandpa, Aunt Carrie, Logan & Ian (Tim was shopping for a car large enough for a family of five - I'm now officially a minivan-driving mom). This week has been spring break - I've been trying to ignore the sinus infection so the kids won't have to say they spent spring break watching their grumpy, very pregnant mother blow her nose for a week. So we've been trying to do something fun or special each day. Which has mainly meant lots of outdoor time with friends. Today we went to Frying Pan Farm to see the baby lambs and goats (oops - forgot my camera) and then we dyed Easter eggs. A little business-as-usual before things get exciting . . .





































No comments: