Saturday, April 18, 2009

Soccer season begins again

Soccer season started last week - Chase will be doing soccer three days a week and basketball on Monday afternoons. I'll be relying on the generosity of my friends and neighbors to do some of the pick-up and drop-off for the first few weeks, for obvious reasons. Today was the first game of the season - Coach Tim and the Blue Navy looked great, and it was a gorgeous day. Chase is number 10 this season, which he's very proud of because apparently Pele and some other soccer player famous enough to go by only one name were number 10.




Cole takes a break to belt out "Jumpin' Jack Flash, it's a gas gas gas!"


I've said it before, Chase's coach is really sexy. I'm sure he doesn't believe I feel that way, I've been such a wretched grouch during these last days of pregnancy. Weeks. Possibly, months.




Chase keeping it away from the Greensnakes.


Uh oh, will Tim be able to juggle coaching TWO teams next year?







Using the heat as an excuse to fashion a mohawk for the remainder of the game.


Tim leading drills at practice last night.

Voting on a team name.












No comments: