Monday, June 10, 2013

A great weekend



We had yet another awesome weekend. The boys went to an event at school Friday night, so Tim and I took Caroline out to her favorite diner. (A few months ago the three of us went out for sushi when the boys were at sleepovers - she doesn't get much time with just the two of us, and it's always so much fun). Saturday was full of birthday parties, the pool and some much needed downtime for me (Tim shipped me off to the spa for a couple hours for a birthday massage and facial - HEAVEN!!). Sunday, even more pool time and Cole's first piano recital, followed by a special dinner out to celebrate our budding musician. Life just really cannot get better than this. I'm overwhelmed by how blessed I am. I am really looking forward to the summer with these awesome kids. And come to think of it, Tim's pretty cool too.



No comments: