Saturday, February 09, 2013

I think we've survived the flu


With Cole and Caroline down with the flu this week (and some cousins and grandparents too, thanks to lots of kids crowding into a giant cardboard box at Grandma's while the rest of us watched the Superbowl - sorry Herndon Seevers!), it was nice to get to the weekend somewhat recovered. I stumbled around for a day or two with a high fever, but managed to knock it out with toxic doses of vitamans. And I must say, Tamiflu works wonders . . . Cole and Caroline went from lethargic and feverish to their usual energetic selves within hours of going on the stuff. Caroline skipped off to a birthday party today, and Chase's Odyssey of the Mind team took second place at TJ Highschool today. It was just an invitational, but good practice for the real thing coming up on March 9th.






No comments: