Friday, January 21, 2011

Find a brother, find the girl

Caroline loves to be with her brothers, no big surprise there. What's great is how much Cole wants to be with her, too. Chase does, too, but he has older interests. Cole, on the other hand, is happy to play with her all day long. They seem to have their own way of communicating. And I wish I could capture all the little moments like this morning, when they had their heads pressed together while they ate breakfast off each other's plates. But I hate to miss the moment running off to find my camera. What a lucky girl with these brothers who love her so much.


2 comments:

Ashley said...

Nic, the photos are fabulous. Are you enjoying your photography class? I want to hear all about it!!

Unknown said...

Thank you! The class is awesome. I had my second one last night, and I just feel so much more empowered. I'm really enjoying it.