The Most Ordinary Moments (aka Messing Around With My New Camera)
But isn't life made in the ordinary moments? Look, at least I caught Tim on film as Max, the Grinch's dog. Which he played more than once with Cole from beginning to end (while the story played out on Cole's new CD player). And yes, Caroline was Cindy Lou Who, and she NAILED her lines (Why? Why are you taking our Christmas tree, why?). In any case, my photography class starts Thursday, so watch out - I will figure out how to focus this thing. And I did finally learn to turn off the flash.
Oh my - when did Caroline turn into such a big girl!! Love the photos and can not wait to hear all about your photography class! How fun to be a student again!
The best part is that I actually had to APPLY to NOVA community college. Online. I yelled "I got into college!" to Tim, who did not think it was half as hilarious as I did.
2 comments:
Oh my - when did Caroline turn into such a big girl!! Love the photos and can not wait to hear all about your photography class! How fun to be a student again!
The best part is that I actually had to APPLY to NOVA community college. Online. I yelled "I got into college!" to Tim, who did not think it was half as hilarious as I did.
Post a Comment