Tuesday, October 05, 2010

'Cuz This Is THRILLER!



Anyone who knows Cole also knows that he can recite every word of that Vincent Price monologue at the end of "Thriller." Cole calls it the "Irontail" part because Vincent Price also does the voice of the evil bunny Irontail in the very strange claymation Easter movie 'Here Comes Peter Cottontail.' Today, at CVS, I found this extremely adorable creature, and when Caroline pushed its toe, guess what it started singing. Yep, you guessed it - Thriller. And it even dances like the King of Pop himself. And it was FREE because I had CVS BUCKS! (Ah, the little things.) Cole has played it for me about 100 times. And I'm not even sick of it yet.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Oh wow!! I think I am making a trip to CVS tomorrow!! Can you believe it is October 6th and I haven't put up my Halloween decorations yet????