Meanwhile, below are various pictures from recent weeks, including first day of school pictures I stole from Melissa. Because once again, I was the mother without the camera. She should honestly start charging me. Cole is starting to enjoy soccer (after a hesitant start), especially when Chase is assisting Coach Tim and Coach Matt. And there are also some pictures of the hilarious haunted house Cole and Caroline made.
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Pitty toes, haunted houses and more
Today, Caroline and I were in Wegman's and she was throwing a royal fit. I had thrown a bottle of Revlon Red in the cart, so we stopped right there by the frozen waffles and I told her I'd paint her toenails if she'd stop fussing. She sat stock still, completely absorbed in what I was doing (while busy housewives let out audibly annoyed sighs and maneuvered their carts around us). From that point on, she was a perfect angel, lifting her little feet and announcing to EVERY customer, "Pitty!"

Meanwhile, below are various pictures from recent weeks, including first day of school pictures I stole from Melissa. Because once again, I was the mother without the camera. She should honestly start charging me. Cole is starting to enjoy soccer (after a hesitant start), especially when Chase is assisting Coach Tim and Coach Matt. And there are also some pictures of the hilarious haunted house Cole and Caroline made.









Meanwhile, below are various pictures from recent weeks, including first day of school pictures I stole from Melissa. Because once again, I was the mother without the camera. She should honestly start charging me. Cole is starting to enjoy soccer (after a hesitant start), especially when Chase is assisting Coach Tim and Coach Matt. And there are also some pictures of the hilarious haunted house Cole and Caroline made.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment