Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Myrtle Beach
We headed to Myrtle Beach for a few days with our friends Melissa and Brady and their kids (and our kids' best pals) Riley, Micah and baby girl Avery. What a great time. Just when I thought I was sick of hot weather and ready for fall, now I don't want summer to end. The resort where we stayed had TONS of activities, and our kids NEVER STOPPED (except when the little girls needed their beauty naps). The water slide was huge, and Cole went down it about a hundred times. The boys got boogie boards which they quickly learned to ride - although Chase does have a tooth that's a bit looser as a result, and Cole has a sand-scraped nose from a flip he did (not on purpose). Wish we could have stayed longer.

.JPG)




.JPG)






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh man, that was really fun! Great pics!
Post a Comment