Wednesday, March 05, 2014

Our Darling Joneses Leave Us

If you scroll through this blog over the last five years or so, you might see the faces of Brady and Melissa, but you'll DEFINITELY see the faces of Riley, Micah, Avery and Ella. We have grown so incredibly close to this fantastic family over the last few years. And in a neighborhood as close-knit as ours, you can guess we weren't the only family crushed by the news that the Joneses were moving to California to pursue a job opportunity and be closer to family. No words can describe how much we'll miss them. The boys had a last hurrah all nighter at our house before the big move. As evidenced by little sugar-hungover boys splayed around my house the next day. Saying goodbye to those babies was one of the hardest things I've ever done. And of course I still reach for the phone to call Melissa whenever Caroline is restless and ready for a friend. Or when I have a bit of gossip to share (I mean . . . news. Clearly I don't GOSSIP!). In any case, we love you Joneses. Come back, come back!

No comments: