Well I'm a little behind posting pictures, mainly because I AM NEVER ALONE!!!! I love my kids. I really do. But none of us can seem to get into a decent groove after a two-and-a-half week winter break followed by touch and go schoolweeks peppered with cancellations for cold temperatures (HELLO. It's WINTER?), ice and . . . finally, today, some snow. One of those funny e-cards is circulating around Facebook today that I've already sent to one member of this family because we're both trying to find a way to cope with these "snow" days. I apparently cope by inviting every single child within walking distance to camp out at our house. In any case, it's fun to complain, but the truth is I'm secretly enjoying it. So happy new year to all . . . would it be weird to drink the cooking sherry . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment