By the way, the video below is really boring unless you're Cole's mother. Even Matty's mother got bored watching it, so that should tell you something. But you know, the boys wanted the WHOLE THING videotaped, and who am I to argue with artists?
Friday, March 15, 2013
Having Fun Between Sports Seasons
It's just a precious few weeks between sports seasons, but it sure leaves lots of time for some unscheduled, unstructured fun. And when the kids aren't outside, they're down in the playroom, which we've rearranged around the wall system we took from Grandma and Grandpa's house - fewer action figures, more rock concerts! And I seem to have a constant crowd of school-aged boys gathered around the video games these days. Which is fine until they get hungry . . .
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
By the way, the video below is really boring unless you're Cole's mother. Even Matty's mother got bored watching it, so that should tell you something. But you know, the boys wanted the WHOLE THING videotaped, and who am I to argue with artists?
By the way, the video below is really boring unless you're Cole's mother. Even Matty's mother got bored watching it, so that should tell you something. But you know, the boys wanted the WHOLE THING videotaped, and who am I to argue with artists?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment