Wednesday, March 07, 2012

This picture breaks my heart


For some reason, the boys have been getting along VERY WELL for the last 48 hours or so. Playing and laughing together, hanging out together on the sofa listening to music, reading to each other, making projects together . . . all sorts of very unnatural behaviors. As such, Cole let Chase dress him for school today. Now, Chase NEVER dresses like that. In fact, I had to holler at him to take off the muddy SWEATS he was trying to wear to school today. But he dressed Cole in this outfit, and Cole happily headed off to school and stayed like this all day. He's still wearing it, as I cook dinner and blog. Chase keeps saying, "The name's Bond, James Bond," and Cole doesn't realize why it's funny. All I know is, he breaks my heart in this get-up.

No comments: