
Here is the problem. My wonderful husband got me the latest & greatest iPhone for Christmas. Don't even get me started on how awesome the epicurious app is. But now I have pictures in three locations: my crappy little pocket camera, my good camera, and my iPhone. So I'm going to have to stay on the ball. For now, faced with the quiet of post-Christmas days at home, I'll just dump them all here in no particular order. Caroling with the cousins on Christmas Eve before dinner at Aunt Carrie's - which, by the way, both boys used for their "Christmas Tradition" projects at school. They chose that night without any prompting by me, and independently of each other. Pretty awesome. Then Christmas morning, of course. And a post-Christmas visit to Southwest Virginia to see cousins and grandparents. At some point, with a heavy heart, I'll take down all the decorations. We decked halls, bathrooms, window sills, corners . . . anything that was standing still, really. The upside of owning close to forty nutcrackers!

















No comments:
Post a Comment