Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Aunt Jeanie's



We had such a good visit to Aunt Jeanie's house. The boys had the best time with their cousins Madison (who took many of these photos), Olivia, Julia and Uncle "Bubba" Philip. Jeanie's house is on the water, so the kids played loads of Redlight/Greenlight, Freeze Tag, Duck Duck Goose and Hide & Seek in Jeanie's huge backyard. We spent part of each day on the beach, of course. Chase took off swimming right away; Cole is not a huge fan of seaweed. Jeanie has fruit trees in front of her house, so the kids picked apples and made a delicious pie for us one night. One afternoon, the kids took turns singing and dancing for me in the yard, while I videotaped. I'm afraid I'm not at ALL savvy on how to download our videotapes, so alas, that one will remain in the little tape for a while. In any case, it was so special to take my kids to a place where I spent many happy holidays and summer vacations. Thank you guys!




















No comments: