Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Happy New Year!







Happy 2007 - big news on our end, Tim has quit Accenture and accepted a job at a wine importer. We're very excited. Other than that, Cole has been sick since 2007 launched, so I'm just chanting "This too shall pass, this too shall pass" in hopes that I'll get some sleep one of these days. Star Wars continues to dominate our lives, thanks in no small part to my mother's amazing seamstress skills - she's the creator of the Obi-Wan Kenobi get-up in the pictures (Note the pose where Obi-Wan Kenobi allows himself to be struck down by Darth Vader). Tim's heard me tell at least a dozen people that I'm shocked & slightly impressed by the things that come out of my mouth on a daily basis as I attempt to answer Chase's hours of Star Wars questioning. CHASE: Mom, why does Anakin have that robot arm? NICOLE: Oh, Count Dooku cut it off. CHASE: Mom, why did Nanny send me black snow boots with this Jedi costume? NICOLE: Oh, well, you know, if you're not in one of the At-Ats, you definitely need protective gear for the snow. HONESTLY, I was playing this thirty years ago with Justin, how did I get sucked back in?

No comments: