Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Uh . . . Cole has a tooth!






It's been a while since an update, and I blame it on a combination of laziness, a trip to Richmond (I idiotically forgot my camera) and having work done in the house for the last week. The really big news is Cole. Not even 4 months old, and there it is - looks like a bit of molar sticking out of his tiny little gums. That explains his extremely grumpy disposition at the pediatrician's the other day when we were there for Chase's SECOND bad spider bite requiring antibiotics. It has been a week of trials - potty training while dealing with antibiotic-induced gastrointestinal issues anyone? I ended up at my mother-in-law's having a minor breakdown. Since it was too early for her to plow me with wine, she kindly prepared a Coke with lemon while I sobbed something along the lines of "Almost ten years as a lawyer and I'm pretty sure it never made me cry." I'm proud to say, I've fully recovered, the painters are finally out of our house (it looks great!) and we're back on a normal schedule. Above are some recent pics, including Chase's CRAZY ear after the spider bite.

No comments: